About this Event
Add to calendar
The FY22 performance appraisal process is underway! The annual appraisal is an opportunity for employees and their managers to review accomplishments, set clear goals for the future, celebrate accomplishments, and think about how we can develop professionally. All eligible employees are required to have an annual evaluation per the UT System Board of Regents.
Annual performance appraisal templates are available in iPerform today. We encourage you to take a training, as iPerform has been upgraded with new features.
- Eligible employees hired on or before March 1, 2022, must undergo a performance review for their work from May 1, 2021, through April 30, 2022.
- Self-appraisals are due April 30.
- Manager appraisals are due May 31.
- Appraisals feed directly into the merit tool to facilitate merit planning.
- The iPerform tool will remain open to accommodate edits and additional comments throughout the performance discussion cycle, which ends on Aug. 31.
- Completed and acknowledged appraisals are due Aug. 31.
What managers need to do
- Attend a self-appraisal training webinar
- Make sure your reporting structure is current in HCM
- Collect thoughts, notes, and information regarding the employee’s performance during the performance cycle
- Review rating descriptions
- Access available tip sheets