“AMH: What's up (or down) with this hormone?”
Purpose and Content
The Obstetrics & Gynecology Grand Rounds is a weekly meeting involving all faculty and residents. The topics presented involve a large scope of conditions and issues pertinent to everyday practice of both the general and subspecialist Ob/Gyn. The goal of Grand Rounds is to keep the learner current with evidence-based medicine and societal recommendations as well as with innovations within our field such that the learners’ practices can continually improve.
UT Southwestern Faculty, Fellows, Nurse Practitioners, Research Nurses and Physicians
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
1. Review the role of AMH in embryology
2. Review the role of AMH in normal menstrual physiology/oocyte selection and growth
3. Use of AMH for ovarian reserve testing
4. Use of AMH in diagnosis of PCOS
5. Use of AMH in treatment of gynecologic cancers
6. Use of AMH as a marker of ovarian damage after chemotherapy
7. Interesting AMH related disorder
How to Join
Wednesday, September 15 at 7:00am to 8:00amVirtual Event
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.