We invite YOU to join us for the second annual Science in the City, a collaborative project with
The Dallas Morning News. Science in the City is for guests of all ages and includes lab tours, fun science talks, hands-on activities, live music, and food trucks!
April 6, 2019
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Lab tours will begin at 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Please sign up for a tour learning about the latest in Brain, Cancer and Heart Research!
- Learn how researchers are able to predict a person’s actions and how that helps us understand memory
- Explore how we interpret language development through birds
- See how a robot can help us treat cancer
- Explore how we use nanotechnology to help doctors identify cancer cells from healthy cells
- See a heart cell beat
- Explore new technology that is allowing us to regrow heart cells after they have been damaged
In addition to your lab tour, join us in the Science Commons for hands on science activities, 15 minute “Science Short” talks in the auditorium and fun for the whole family!
Admission is free with registration. Please register at https://utsouthwesternscienceinthecity.splashthat.com/.
Saturday, April 6 at 10:00am to 2:00pm
T. Boone Pickens Biomedical Building (ND)
6001 Forest Park Road, DALLAS, TX, 75390
Login to interact with events, personalize your calendar, and get recommendations.